Waiting for Normal
Summary:Twelve-year-old Addie tries to cope with her mother's erratic behavior and being separated from her beloved stepfather and half-sisters when she and her mother go to live in a small trailer by the railroad tracks on the outskirts of Schenectady, New York.
More Fun Stuff:
This Book Buzz Kit is recommended for girls ages 9-12.
- Author website (bio, books she's written, journal)
- Waiting for Normal Interview
- Summary and discussion
- Reviews and links - Novelist
- Becoming Naomi Leon by Pam Munoz Ryan
- Everything on a Waffle by Polly Horvath
- Dicey's Song by Cynthia Voight
- The Year the Swallows Came Early by Kathryn Fitzmaurice
Other books by Leslie Connor:
|Trivia Questions.docx||12.21 KB|