Book Feast Bookclubs - Scumble
In honor of this year's Book Feast, we are having a Bookclub Marathon! We will read one book from 6 of our featured authors.
· Each bookclub will meet in the Library’s Teen Project Room from 6-7 pm.
· Feel free to bring a snack to share, but no food will be provided.
· You can sign up for as many as you want, as long as you read the book!
· Books are available to borrow from the Library or for purchase at Off the Beaten Path Bookstore at a discounted rate.
· Sign-up is limited to the first 10 kids; parents are encouraged to attend and read the book, too! Call the kids desk at the Library, 879-0240 x313.
MONDAY, AUGUST 27 @ 6PM
Scumble by Ingrid Law (Sequel to Savvy)
FANTASY; Reading Level: 4th Grade and up
Book Discussion led by: Pat Roberts
*Ingrid will be here on Saturday, Sept 8! Her talk on “Finding Your Savvy" is at 3 pm in Library Hall. Sign up for her writing workshop, "Go Crazy and Get Creative", at 2 pm at the Depot!