MOUNTAINFILM ON TOUR Steamboat Springs
- Virtual Event -- Access Info Below
After a decade of live, in-person film fests, Bud Werner Memorial Library is hosting a 48-hour virtual screening of Mountainfilm on Tour for 2020, and it's free for our entire Yampa Valley community. As always, you'll see an inspiring program of documentary films that explore themes connected to Mountainfilm’s mission of using the power of film, art and ideas to inspire audiences to create a better world. Get ready for stories of adventure, mountaineering, remarkable personalities, and important environmental and social messages.
How to watch Mountainfilm
Held online from 12 p.m. MST on Friday, December 4 – 12 p.m. MST on Sunday, December 6, the show invites you to participate in the spirit of Mountainfilm from the safety and comfort of your home. Tickets to the virtual event are complimentary but you must secure a ticket on Eventgroove in order to view the program. Register with Eventgroove at the button and you'll get access via your email.
It's live! Troubleshooting Your 48-hour Mountainfilm Stream
- Stream the program by clicking on the “Attend Show” link on your Eventgroove email confirmation order. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please check your email spam folder.
- You can watch the program via laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile device with a strong WiFi connection. Preferred browsers include Chrome, Firefox and Safari. If you would like to watch the program on your TV, there are a variety of ways this can work depending on your home system. The most reliable way to watch a program on a TV is by directly connecting a computer via HDMI to the TV. Other ways can include AirPlay (Apple devices), Chromecast, etc.
- If you would like to share this program with friends and family, send them to our sign up page so they can get their own free tickets emailed to them. Each device will need its own ticket for access.
- Please review our Help Guide.
- For general questions, reach out to the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical and streaming support, reach out to the Mountainfilm on Tour team or call (970) 778-4699.
- Now that you've got your popcorn ready and screening room all set up, we would love to see how you Mountainfilm on Tour at home, Steamboat! Please tag us in your social posts with @mountainfilm and @steamboatlibrary and use the hashtags #mountainfilmtour and #steamboatlibrary.
We hope you enjoy our festival, and we look forward to the day we get to gather again in Library Hall!
Founded in 1979, Mountainfilm is one of America’s longest-running film festivals. The annual festival is held every Memorial Day weekend in Telluride. Mountainfilm is a dynamic organization and festival of films, people, art, stories and ideas that celebrate indomitable spirit, educate and inspire audiences, and motivate individuals and communities to advance solutions for a livable world. Mountainfilm on Tour in Steamboat Springs will feature a collection of culturally rich, adventure-packed and enlightening documentary short films that align with Mountainfilm’s mission to use the power of film, art and ideas to inspire audiences to create a better world.