Tween Book Club
Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library
- Children's Storytime Room
About the Book
When Kyle Keeley learns that the world's world’s most famous game maker, Luigi Lemoncello, has designed the town’s new library and is having an invitation-only lock-in on opening night, Kyle is determined to be there! But the tricky part isn’t getting into the library—it’s getting out. Because when morning comes, the doors stay locked. Kyle and the other kids must catch every clue and solve every puzzle to find the hidden escape route!
A New York Times bestselling series
"Discover the coolest library in the world." —James Patterson
"Lots of action and quirky humor." —The Washington Post
* "A worthy successor to the original madman puzzle-master himself, Willy Wonka." —Booklist, starred review
* "A winner for readers and game-players alike." —Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* "A fun-filled, suspenseful intellectual puzzle." —Shelf Awareness, starred review
"Will have readers racing to pick up the next volume." —School Library Journal
About the Club
Read the book and meet at the library for a riveting book discussion and fun filled activities!
- For ages 8-12.
- For both boys and girls.
- The first 10 readers can pick up a copy of the book to borrow at the Kids' Desk. Otherwise, you'll have to place the book on hold.
- Sign up at the Kids' Desk or online.
- Parents welcome, but not required, to attend.