Read the book, meet at the library, and we will walk together to a surprise location for a riveting discussion and fun filled activities!
About the Club
A walking book club is a lot like our regular bookclubs held during the school year. A book is selected and a date picked for the discussion of the book. Both kids and parents read the book before the meeting. Then, when you come to the library to talk about the book, instead of sitting down and talking about the book in the library, we go for a walk!
- For ages 9 and up, for both boys and girls.
- Parents encouraged to read and participate, too.
- The first five kids to register get a copy of the book to borrow. Others can borrow books from other libraries.
- RSVP at the Kids' Desk, call 970-879-0240 x313 or sign up online.
- Meet at the Library coffee shop at least 10 minutes early, we will leave promptly at 6:00 pm for our walk.
- Feel free to bring a snack to share with the group.