Free Public Computers
Free Wireless Internet
Printers & Copiers
Faxing & Scanning
Faxing & Scanning services are available at the Reference Desk on the 2nd floor. The library only offers domestic, outgoing faxes and cannot accept incoming faxes. To receive faxes please use the services offered by Postnet or UPS.
- Faxing costs $2.00 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page.
- Scanning costs include a $2.00 set-up fee plus 25 cents per page. Scanned documents/images can be stored on a personal storage device or sent to the patron's email address as an attachment.
Headphones, USB Drives, and other Office Supplies
The Library offers access to a limited variety of office supplies and computer accessories, including:
- Headphones -- available for purchase ($1.00 each) or in-house lending ($0.00)
- 1.0 gigabyte USB Flash Drives -- available for in-house lending ($0.00)
- 3-Hole Punch
- Clear Adhesive Tape
- Paper Cutter/Trimmer
- Legal Envelopes -- available for purchase ($0.10 each)
- Forever U.S. Postage Stamps (current rate)
A microfilm/fiche reader is available on the 2nd floor in the Local History room. Files can be saved to a personal USB Flash Drive, uploaded to a personal Google Drive, emailed as attachments, or printed at $0.10/page.
The library offers a free public phone for local telephone calls. The courtesy phone is located at the Children's desk.
Frequently Requested Items Not Available
We are often asked if we offer the following items. Unfortunately, these items are not available at the Bud Werner Memorial Library.
- Projectors (computer, film, or slide)
- Color Prints/Copies