Free Public Computers
Free Wireless Internet
Printers & Copiers
Faxing & Scanning
Faxing & Scanning services are available at the Reference Desk on the 2nd floor. The library only offers domestic, outgoing faxes and cannot accept incoming faxes. To receive faxes please use the services offered by Postnet or UPS.
- Faxing costs $0.10 per page.
- Scanning services are provided for free.
Headphones, USB Drives, and other Office Supplies
The Library offers access to a limited variety of office supplies and computer accessories, including:
- Headphones -- available for purchase ($1.00 each) or in-house lending ($0.00)
- 1.0 gigabyte USB Flash Drives -- available for in-house lending ($0.00)
- 3-Hole Punch
- Clear Adhesive Tape
- Paper Cutter/Trimmer
- Legal Envelopes -- available for purchase ($0.10 each)
- Forever U.S. Postage Stamps (current rate)
A microfilm/fiche reader is available on the 2nd floor in the Local History room. Files can be saved to a personal USB Flash Drive, uploaded to a personal Google Drive, emailed as attachments, or printed at $0.10/page.
The library offers a free public phone for local telephone calls. The courtesy phone is located at the Children's desk.
Frequently Requested Items Not Available
We are often asked if we offer the following items. Unfortunately, these items are not available at the Bud Werner Memorial Library.
- Projectors (computer, film, or slide)
- Color Prints/Copies