Login to Your Account
Click on My Account, enter your name (your last name will suffice) and the entire 13 digit barcode number that is located on the back of your library card.
If you have lost your library card, feel free to call the library at 970-879-0240 and ask a staff person to look the number up for you. The next time you are at the library you are welcome to request a new card at the front desk.
Still having trouble accessing your account?
Most likely, you are spelling your name differently than how we have entered it into our database. Please call the library at 970-879-0240 so that we can make corrections to your account.
See Your Checkouts
Once you are in My Account, the screen will default to the items you have checked out and a menu will appear on the left offering other options.
Simply select the items you wish to renew and click on the Renew Selected Items at the top or bottom of the list.
Unable to renew? Several possibilities may exist.
- Item is on hold for another patron. If this is the case, please return the item to the library as soon as possible.
- Owe too much money. Once an individual has accrued over $50.00 in fines for our physical materials, or $25.00 in fines for the Overdrive platform, it is the library's policy to block access to renewing and borrowing additional materials until the account is settled. Please visit the library to reduce your fines or pay online.
- The Library's "Browse" collection, also referred to as "Express Books" are not renewable. This collection contains very popular books that people cannot place on "hold" or be "renewed". They are meant for a quick read and return.
Bud Werner/Marmot/Prospector Materials
- 2 weeks for all materials
- 1 week for State Park Pass Backpacks
Interlibrary Loan Materials
- varies with individual libaries
Placing a Hold
Freezing/Suspending a Hold
Track My Reading History
Link My Family's Accounts
Linked accounts allows you to easily manage renewals, holds etc. for multiple accounts using one login. You must have all of your family’s library account numbers in order to link accounts. To link your family's accounts:
- Log into your account.
- Under the My Account section, click on Account Settings and scroll to the bottom of the page to where it says Linked Accounts.
- Click on Add an Account
- This is when you will enter all of the accounts that you would like to link.