Home access with a library card
- If the Libby app is not available for your device or operating system (devices over 2 years old, some Kindle Fire variants, etc.), use the Overdrive app.
- A current library card number is required to check out materials.
- You can borrow 5 items at a time.
- A lending period of 7, 14, or 21 days can be chosen from within your account settings.
- Digital items are like physical items, meaning you will have to place a hold if all copies of a title have been loaned.
- Once a hold becomes available, you will be notified by email and you will have 3 days to borrow it before the hold expires.
- Available on these devices.
- Accounts with more than $25 in fines will be denied access to Overdrive.